I am currently on an ongoing tour to hate and eliminate breast cancer. Today is day 7 of the 14 day tour. On this tour we are capturing video footage of survivors, medical providers and facilities as well as people simply passionate about ending Breast Cancer. We’ve learned a few interesting facts:
1. One in eight women are diagnosed with breast cancer
2. Breast Cancer kills more people that Malaria, Tuberculosis and AIDs combined
3. A woman dies from Breast Cancer every 68 seconds.
4. Women in Greenfield, IN have boobs too
5. And you can say boobs on TV but it’s easy to make someone think they just cussed if your pointing a camera at them.
We’ve been able to connect with a lot of awesome people at various levels of the battle. Many of them with a personal story on why they decided to dedicate part of their life to the work that Susan G. Komen Foundation is funding.
While we are connecting with people live in person to collect a wealth of video, and try to get it edited and available as quick as possible, we are inviting you to come with us and view it live as it happens. Most importantly, we are inviting you to be a part of the cure. You can be the cure by hating breast cancer and donating at www.Forkout.org. We are trying to save 200 women for the last leg of the tour. While $100 can pay for a mammogram, that could be exactly what saves a life. Will you donate?